[1.7.10][Windows]Constant FPS Drops When Turning to the Side

Cackled1488's Avatar Cackled14886/17/17 8:41 pm
1 emeralds 638 1
6/20/2017 12:01 am
kuchkuch2000's Avatar kuchkuch2000
Hi, I've come here as a last resort after searching for a solution for my problem for over a year now. This bug has made my game unplayable.

Whenever I look to the side left or right I get massive lag spikes which sometimes aren't as severe and appear more as your sensitivity randomly increasing. I've tried to change all of my settings in hopes that was the cause of my problems. Unless there is something that I have forgot, the problem isn't there. This problem first presented itself when I was using a modded client (Status effects and the like) but I quickly realized that this wasn't specific to that version as the problem still persisted on other versions. I've sense tried to change the priority of my java process to high which works momentarily but not all the time and also has to be reset every time I restart my computer. Another fix ive tried is to increase the amount of ram my mc is using which always rested at an even 10% leading me to think that isnt the cause of the problem either. I've also completely deleted all of my minecraft files and reinstalled everything which only seemed to make the problem worse.

My computer specs are as follows :

i5-4690k

R9 270X 2GB

1TB of Harddrive space (plenty left)

8GB of RAM

I appreciate any help I receive. If you need any additional information please leave a reply and I'll respond with it as soon as possible.
Cackled1488
Level 1 : New Miner