CvltNationGaming Looking for Staff

ItzPigmaster's Avatar ItzPigmaster7/26/17 4:55 pm
1 emeralds 240 6
7/27/2017 3:08 pm
ItzPigmaster's Avatar ItzPigmaster
-------
ItzPigmaster
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2017 6:57 pm
OPer
IGN: dobbydibby
Discord: ChristianT IRL#7418
Rank applying for: Mod
Experience: Been playing minecraft for 5 years now, in multiplayer servers for 4, and have been doing staff on servers for 3. I have been Admin and mod on multiple servers over the years and just multiple staffing positions.
Why should we choose you?: I'm mature and know what I am doing. You can also trust me that I will do my job.
What can you bring our server?: A person that knows how to be staff.
Timezone: pst
Availability: Mostly home during the week and just try to find time whenever.
07/27/2017 3:08 pm
ItzPigmaster
Denied Lack of detail Not much effort When saying experience you said "Ive been staff on 3 servers " I have been admin and mod on multiple servers over the years" Doesnt really add up. Sorry!
07/26/2017 6:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GCGunther
IGN: GCGunther
Discord: Gunther#4983
Rank applying for: Server Manager / Moderator
Experience: I've had an administrator role on a couple Minecraft servers, actually. None of them were heavily populated, but there were just the right amount of people on to have a huge load of staff members on, and I've had my share of cheaters and disrespectful users in my time. Some of the gamemodes for a couple of servers I have been a part of as a staff include Skyblock, Factions, PvP, MineZ, Survival, and random minigames. The reasons I have left these communities and put them behind my life is because most of the staff members were very 'immature' and 'disrespectful' to either the lower staff roles or members in general, and I did not want to be a part of their team anymore, so I left. I have also been an administrator role on a couple Garry's Mod servers, although these ones have either went down abruptly and/or lacked the money to keep on going. I am also a manager on a couple of Discords that I'm associated with, meaning I help make the roles, channels, announcements, and etc.
Fuzzik's TTT (Garry's Mod Server) : 2014 - 2015
Gamer's Dark RP (Garry's Mod Server) : 2015 - 2016
Last Bastion SCP RP (Garry's Mod Server) : 2017 - 2017
Why should we choose you?: The reason being as of why you should choose me is I have used my leadership skills and opportunities to the highest, by taking parts in leadership classes and HOBY, being someone that is respected and well-known as a nice human-being, respectful in gaming communities, and knowing when to stop and listen to what someone has to say or offer. Moral of the story, you need to have the skills of being a leader to have any role of a staff member, and I feel as though I can surpass the requirements.
What can you bring our server?: Although I may sound serious 24/7, I still have a heart and a sense of humor, and I will bring a lot of my personality skills and leadership skills to play in the server, I guess you could say I have a 'multi-colored' personality. Although being nice and having a good laugh is fun, I will however be serious when the time is needed to be, no matter the problem that is presented to me.
Timezone: Central Time Zone
Availability: I should be available regularly throughout summer. However, I do run in the morning around 7-8 AM. Also, since this will be my final year of high school, I'm going to have to cut back a couple hours on Minecraft and other games since I will be at school for most of the day, but besides that, I would be happy to help in any way shape or form.

Feel free to private message me on discord!
07/27/2017 3:05 pm
ItzPigmaster
Pending Pending please accept the request on discord and we will from there!
07/26/2017 6:26 pm
_xXdemonkingXx_
IGN:_xXdemonkingXx_
Discord:the_dukester
Rank applying for:Mods
Experience: yes I was a mod for the server Xturtlepvp and I was helping them out with player hacking and stuff.
Why should we choose you?: because I not a noob, I am very dedicated and want to learn about this server and plus I know how be a mod.
What can you bring our server?: I will bring hard working and hard learner and ready to take on the task.
Timezone:UTC
Availability: Nice and hard working I will not break the rule.
07/27/2017 3:01 pm
ItzPigmaster
Denied Lack of detail and not much effort sorry!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome