Richmond High School

MatteoB's Avatar MatteoB5/31/14 2:36 pm
1 emeralds 191
So... I'm pretty sure this will be the main center area of my newly forming city, after my minecraft files deleted themselves somehow. So this school, will be in the city square area, which will include this school, and town hall as well as a park and possibly a college. Also attached to this school will be an attached middle/elementary school... As it will accompany all grades from Pre-K to Twelfth. I never built a school before as well, so this is my best shot at one, and this is only the working progress. It will not be the final product, as I am sure it will gain more details, as well as possible windows and breezeways, and even a football field and such. So yeah... I hope you guys like, and I have put a total of fourteen hours on it so far, and am only working on the inside floor at the moment its so huge. I am also only complete 1/12 of the first floor ground. So then I will edit in the second floor when complete the first, and then work on interior walls and such before completing on the interior design.

MatteoB
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect