Anyone here hype for GunZ 2?

Maddie's Avatar Maddie8/19/13 4:30 pm
1 emeralds 134

I, for one, am extremely hype right now. Closed beta just started, and although I didn't get a beta pass yet (I just changed my email because it was going to the wrong one), you can still have a chance to get one.

For anyone that doesnt know, GunZ is probably one of the first games I played when I was littler, next to games from Nexon, like Audition, MapleStory, etc.

"GunZ 2: The Second Duel is the official sequel to GunZ: The Duel, a groundbreaking action game enjoyed by millions of hardcore gamers worldwide. With action movie-like acrobatic action, intense combat and its K-Style gameplay, GunZ pioneered the Online TPS genre in 2004.

Picking up these core mechanics of its predecessor while ditching the K-Style, GunZ 2 offers an improved and more balanced gameplay experience. No matter whether you want to jump in and out of a quick match or organize in professional clans. With controls that are easy to pick up but hard to master and a matchmaking service that pits you against players of your own skill GunZ 2: The second Duel is the ultimate competitive shooter experience. Or join your friends in an always expanding, cooperative scenario mode including brutal boss battles."

I am so hype right now, there needs to be someone to share this hype with me.
Maddie
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart