Got Razer Naga Molten + Nostromo.

Slurp's Avatar Slurp12/26/12 6:01 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 3
12/27/2012 3:14 pm
janidorr's Avatar janidorr
Hello PMC community,
yesterday I received the Razer Nostromo as a Christmas gift, and today I went out and purchased a Razer Naga Molten Special Edition.

For The Razer Nostromo, I actually haven't found a proper purpose for it.. I've only used the 3, 7, 8 and 9 keys, set to default as W, A, S and D.

I've tried setting up a macro for Minecraft PvP, but it results in terrible, terrible errors.
I've clicked a few times in the Razer Nostromo configuration without any delay, set the Macro to key 2. And when I press the key, I get continuous pressing of the key, even if I'm not touching it. I have set it to both 'Play while assigned key is pressed', and 'Toggle continuous playback on/off using assigned key'. Both have the same results.
I have also tried recording the Macro as simply one left click down, and I get the same results as previously stated. I also get a strange beeping noise whilst using the assigned key with the PvP macro. If I could fix this, I'd be satisfied with the Razer Nostromo entirely, but unfortunately, I'm not.

As for the Razer Naga, it's a very nice gaming mouse, has a slick design and a nice configurable dpi.

I decided to try out WoW for the first time today, using the Razer Naga addon. I don't see any changes, the 1-12 keys function as previously before. The Razer Naga addon stated that it had created a profile named 'Rogue', but I'm not seeing one in the Razer Nager configuration.

Do any of you have these two devices, or both of them like me?
I'd like to set up both of them for a great minecraft experience, and if any of you have the razer naga, (or) and the nostromo, please share your keybinds/tips! Or even your .RazerSynapse File for the Naga!

What are your opinions on both or either devices?
Slurp
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner