GraalOnline

doodleman169's Avatar doodleman1693/30/14 6:52 pm
1 emeralds 412
I've been wondering if anyone has heard or played this game before.

Godoco
Graal Online was created in 1998 and launched as a beta by Stefan Knorr and Stephane Portha. It is based on Zelda and it's original name is "Zelda Online." There was then Graal the Adventure, which then evolved into the Graal we know today, containing various player owned servers, such as Unholy Nations, Zodiac and Valoria. iClassic was released in 2009 on to the iOS system, and has grown to be the popular game we know today with a stable population from fifteen hundred to two thousand. I am not positive, but iEra which is based on the PC server Era, the original, was released between 2010 and 2011. Currently, staff are hired from random players in game to maintain the stableness of the game, the original Manager is and always has been Xor for iClassic, SNK for iEra, and jwd for iZone which is planned to be released before Christmas, as well as iDelteria. There have been various scripters involved in the making of Graal that are unnameable since I don't wish to flood you with information. Well that's all I know.

Links
doodleman169
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect