Late Toontown Reactions + Message

Medieval-Sanity's Avatar Medieval-Sanity1/7/14 9:28 pm
1 emeralds 374 7
1/7/2014 9:44 pm
n8mo's Avatar n8mo
Ok as you know Toontown closed on Semptember 19, 2013. I reacted horribly. I had school that day. At home I cried to myself. ever since then, me and my friend at school only talked about it. Today we brought it up so I searched some stuff and I saw this. "Disney is hoping the diaspora of "Toontown" players will find a new home in "Club Penguin" No. Just No. I will never like Club Penguin. I even see people begging for " Spare change?" But today I came across this.https://www.toontownrewritten.com/ Please, check it out, if you loved Toontown. When I saw this, I lit up with happiness and cried tears of joy. You don't even have to pay! So tell me how you reacted to TT closing, and if you Hate Disney and/or Cp. Also tell me you top toons, and your favorite toons.
Medieval-Sanity
Level 20 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/07/2014 9:42 pm
Medieval-Sanity
No Thanks. I asked for TT Fans.
01/07/2014 9:41 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
How I reacted to TT: Didn't care.
Do I hate Disney? I don't care.
01/07/2014 9:36 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Pig Republic
HaHa! I used to love club penguin, like it was my minecraft. Then, I discovered minecraft and totally forgot about club penguin. I'm not even a member anymore. So, after I started playing minceraft, like a month after, I went to club penguin one last time. I was like "HOW DUH HECK DO YOU EVEN MOVE YOUR PENGUIN!?" I forgot about it until recently my friends got club penguin accounts just to troll people. That night, I went on club penguin, tried to log in, but I couldn't remember my password. lolfail
01/07/2014 9:42 pm
Medieval-Sanity
I used to play it. But now it's all weird.
01/07/2014 9:44 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
Same, they changed a lot, and it isn't nearly as good, I looked at it recently, it's nothing like it was 2-3 years ago when I started there.
01/07/2014 9:32 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
Inneddahost
Yey im happy
01/07/2014 9:33 pm
Medieval-Sanity
Thanks! As you can see Toontown Rewritten is in Alpha Beta for now, and you need a code, but soon it will be released to the public!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome