Admins Banning Falsely

VioletAnimoo's Avatar VioletAnimoo11/10/16 5:42 am
1 emeralds 282 2
11/10/2016 5:54 am
Luis's Avatar Luis
the admins and moderators are banning people for stupid ass reasons, like i said WTF and that is breaking the rules, its an acronym, acronyms aren't against the rules including swearing acronyms, so these admins better stop or im gonna get reall pissed, and yes i swore admins/mods, DEAL WITH IT!
VioletAnimoo
Level 34 : Artisan Botanist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/10/2016 5:54 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pokemon
Luis
Curse words are curse words in acronym form and forbidden, this is explicitly stated in the rules (4.1.6).

Profanity or inappropriate language is not allowed, this includes acronyms and innuendos. Censoring profanity will be counted as using profanity still. Harassment and hurtful behaviour is also not allowed.

On top of this you are generally given one infraction for using curse words in an acronym form, and need 3 to recieve a temporary ban, so this is not your first offense. Secondly, if you are having an issue with a moderator, PM them or another moderator of equal or higher rank or make a ticket, complaining in a public matter is only breaking more rules and will result in another ban.

To ethernity4ever's point, we are having less and less users to the site, as are MCF and all other Minecraft fansites, the game is years old has had a significant loss in popularity as all games do as they age, we will not however change to a ruleless site to just attract more users, because it will A. likely not work B. just make the site worse. If you want a site without rules I suggest you find another site such as anonymous boards.

Locking this thread as it serves no purpose but to break the rules. I suggest you wait for your ban to expire or PM a moderator if you wish to continue this line of inquiry, but don't hold your breath looking for one to side with you when you have broken the rules, and followed it up with breaking more rules.
11/10/2016 5:45 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Noctris
The problem is that they are still treating this website like back in the golden days when they had so much users they didnt care, well maybe they still dont care

Point is yes, they do need to loosen up a bit.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome