An Interactive Roleplay Experimentassistant

iijj22gg's Avatar iijj22gg4/17/22 10:45 pm
1 emeralds 27
I could not find any better topic to put this in, so this is going here.

I am inviting all members of Planet Minecraft to partake in a little interactive experiment with me.

All you have to do is state an action, and I will respond with the outcome as soon as I can.

Of course, all your actions take place in a world. What you make of it, and what the world thinks of you, is entirely up to you, and how immersed you want to be.

At the beginning of this thread, the world is just a void. Not only do you control your own character, but how the world turns and the content inside of it. If you do not specify content, I will generate it myself. If you have writing skills, this is a good place to use them, although I will have the final say in any content added to the world. There may also be pre-existing secrets to discover.

Don't worry, I will keep track of every location and character in a database, so I shouldn't forget anything. If I do, let me know.

To get started is simple, just give an action/request and optional details, and I'll create a character for you with the name of your PMC profile for tracking purposes. NPCs will call you by the name you give them; by default they don't know anything about you.

Here are some starting examples:

"Where am I?"

"Take Inventory"

"I look like..."

"Whoop and holler"

"Yell: 'It's a brand new world!'"

"Punch the ground"

Have fun!
iijj22gg
Level 25 : Expert Engineer