RP EVENT - Sponsored by MC-Dominion.com

ToogaMau5's Avatar ToogaMau512/24/12 12:30 pm
1 emeralds 53
Hey guys! I'm going to be hosting an RP event on my server, MCDominion. It's a professionally hosted server in Dallas. We will have open building for a few hours in our RP world (Skylia Island Landscape) after we get everybody on we will begin playing! But lets get some rules established

Theme: Medieval Village (Elements: Magic, Fantasy (This means there is magic and fantasy characters allowed))

Features:
Chat Nick-Name
Nametag Nick-Name
Tablist Nick-Name
^ That means if your chacters name is John the name in chat, above your head, and on the tablist will be John as well
Wonderful looking chat system
Beautiful world to build in
Creative mode for building
Professional RP
1.4.6 Update

Rules:
1) You MUST have good grammar, if you miss a few spellings or marks then that is okay, just be sure to have your sentences readable for everyone!

2) You MUST know how to RP in combat, this does not mean you say *I instantly stab everyone and I win*, you must act it out.

3) No meta-gaming, which means if somebody says something out-of-character you cannot use that as if your character knows it, yes it is hard to resist, but just try not to!

4) Have fun! We are all looking for a good time, lets have some memorable RP's here!

Timeframe:
Open Building (Build your house or whatever): 12:01 PM - 2:00 PM
Roleplaying: 2:01 PM - 5:00 PM (Or less or more, depending on how long it is)

How to join:
Just reply to this thread filling out the application

In-Game Name:
Experience in RPing:
Character Name:
Character's Gender:
Character's Age:
Character's Role:
Charcter's Backstory:
ToogaMau5
Level 21 : Expert Mountaineer