Generating Ideas

Righley's Avatar Righley6/28/17 11:00 am
1 emeralds 230 4
6/28/2017 9:08 pm
JediJerboa's Avatar JediJerboa
Well I got a question, how does one generate ideas?

Sure probably 99% of people won't look at this so I'm not expecting much at all, but how do you guys generate ideas for anything? (Ex. Minecraft Builds, Stories, drawings)

That's really all I gotta ask. So now I'll just place some random inspirational quote because I'm edgy.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
- Steve Martin
Righley
Level 25 : Expert Spider Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2017 9:08 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
My advice: walk around, get some music, and just clear your head. Sometimes, you have to realize you already have ideas just waiting inside your head, whether it be past memories or reflecting on what's outside your window. The music can also help change your view, often influencing the kinds of ideas you get. For example, I listen to rock when I need action and slow songs for romance when I'm writing a story. The walking keeps you from getting bored and keeps you active so you can think a bit clearer. Hope this helped!
06/28/2017 8:49 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
I dont usually go looking for inspiration, it just comes at certain times. For example, I'll see something in real life and get an idea. But google images is a great place, if your looking for build ideas you just search up pictures of what you want to build (for example: skyscraper, palace) and you can get tons of ideas.
06/28/2017 7:05 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
Sparthia
Note pad.
06/28/2017 4:49 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
Bertiecrafter
Just give up on searching, get jealous by everyone else who is so much better than you, learn from how they do things and get inspiration from them.

That's what works for me xD

And with "inspiration" I mean getting inspired by the subject or the general scene, not copying the work. I am a command blocker myself and I learn from mechanics that other people use. Later on I find a new fun combination of all the things I know and start creating something again.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome