Have you tried tremor games?

zalex11's Avatar zalex111/25/14 11:38 am
1 emeralds 378
TremorGames is a site where you can either do offers or play games and get achievements that give coins. Coins can then be used to get steam or desura keys/gifts, gift cards (steam, amazon, they also have minecraft gift cards!) and other items from their rewards shop.

It is really simple to get some of the lower tier items and games for example desura games which start from around 90 points and steam games which start from around 120 points. Obviously the better games for example minecraft gift cards are a lot more points but depending on how you earn your points, it doesn’t necessarily take that long for them to stack up. Game keys take around 2 days to deliver to your tremorgames account from when you buy them with your points.

Personally I find the videos the easiest way to earn coins, the type of videos vary from 30 second adverts to 7 minute mini youtube episodes. However there are other ways to earn coins for example playing the achievement games, doing surveys or completing mini tasks plus referring friends to the site gives you extra points. There are also offers which include downloading programs but I strongly recommend not downloading anything as I’m sure some things have viruses and malware.

The way I see this site is there is nothing to lose, I can’t think of any other way (other than giveaways) to earn free games. Just remember to turn off adblock otherwise some videos do not work.

Thanks for reading.
zalex11
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner