How to add Pics?

EBJack Creations's Avatar EBJack Creations9/2/17 8:03 pm
2 emeralds 148 2
9/2/2017 9:53 pm
EBJack Creations's Avatar EBJack Creations
How do I add photos to stuff on planet minecraft on like a blog without using Imgur or a Online Source. Please Help
EBJack Creations
Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2017 9:08 pmhistory
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Whatever do you mean? If you mean the mini thumbnail, there should be an "Images and Video" tab. If by other means (aka, without copy/pasting an image) there is an obvious "Insert Image" button that looks like a mountain and a sun that you can click and insert an image link, which will work if the image link you're pasting has an extension such as ".png" or ".jpg". If you are not looking to not use Imgur, there's an alternative I use called Imgrpost, where it functions just like Imgur in a way, and there are more options that are free without the need of a login. If these solutions aren't tending to your problem, please be more specific with a reply to this comment, or (if I have to say it), there is no possible way to do whatever it is you're describing. I'll be awaiting your response, and have qa nice day! :3
09/02/2017 9:53 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Blob
EBJack Creations
I mean can I insert images in text (not images for project) without using a website just off my computer files?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome