Is Time speeding up?

Jatzylap's Avatar Jatzylap5/27/19 1:52 pm history
2 emeralds 287 7
5/31/2019 5:40 am
walk's Avatar walk
Hello!

OK It's been a while, and you may know that Minecraft is now 10 years old which isn't bad for a game... It's amazing!
But I'm sure it was around this week I updated something to celebrate... <Last change on PMC> 6 months ago
Ehm.. well, I must have definitely posted something on YouTube this week! <Last Post on YouTube> Over a week ago

That's odd... but I just posted that a couple of days ago, right?... *soon realises that it's almost been a week since I posted this* ... O_O

No, seriously...

This is a serious poll, concerning the way you perceive Time and if it is speeding up? And by asking myself that question, I came up with this weird idea...

➵ The aim is to vote in your opinion what you think Time is coming to
, so please vote wisely (and seriously) because each vote improves the poll's meaning to me!

PS: The poll will run for about a week to leave you guys the time to think; all opinions are greatly appreciated :))

YAY the Poll has ended! (already?)
Many thanks for your time & participation; the Poll actually means something! (81% says so much!) ;D

[POLL BELOW]

Poll ended 06/03/2019 1:52 pm.

Jatzylap
Level 33 : Artisan Imposter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2019 5:40 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
walk
well to put it plainly, when i was younger an hour felt like a year but now it seems only a minuscule amount of time - the older we are, the more experience we have with time and therefore can begin to comprehend how incredibly momentary and insignificant we all are. the earth is older than we are capable of wrapping our heads round, and we are only here for the tiniest fraction of time, if you put it into perspective

time is relative, and how we perceive it will always be an individual outlook
05/31/2019 5:20 am
Level 34 : Artisan Botanist
likalaruku
It's called age.

When I was a child in Nevada, 10 years lasted foreeeeeeeeever. I lived in 5 different houses or apartments.

Now in my mid 30s in Washington, I've spent 10 years in 3 houses & I feel like I've only been here a short while.
05/30/2019 6:03 am
Level 75 : Legendary Sus
Nitgo
It goes faster when entertainment is present, but when boredom comes time slows down.
05/29/2019 3:49 am
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Just wait…
…assuming your luck holds you'll reach the point where things you refer to as being 'a few years back' will have happened 10-20 years ago.

More seriously, various studies of the perceived effect seem to indicate that it is due to both the decrease in the percentage increase each passing year adds, and to the comparative drop in the frequency of novel experiences as age expands one's experiential base. (One of the reasons staying 'mentally fresh' or 'mentally challenged' [non-perjoritive usage] is recommended to retain mental acuity.)
05/28/2019 11:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
MrDanklord
lol
05/28/2019 10:28 pm
Level 23 : Expert Procrastinator
Energy Master
My opinion is as the older you get the faster it seems
05/28/2019 12:02 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc2713049
[deleted]