Looking for an old friend.

F0XTA1L's Avatar F0XTA1L5/16/24 5:07 pm
3 emeralds 52
Hi everyone. I've posted this before, but I haven't ever been able to come in contact with an old friend of mine I used to play on mineheroes with. Her name was catatonic1 back then but she's had multiple names since then, I tracked her name changes down using name.mc and I did double check it is indeed her profile.

The name I knew her under for years up to 2018 when we lost contact was catatonic1, however she's changed her name to CheshireFox03 back in January of 2020 and then to SuqarCat in June of 2020, she logged into Mineheroes again around that time with SuqarCat as her name and then her name up to current date is Lukaast which I can't find anywhere. I've tried minecraft-statistics.net but it's slow and unstable so no luck on any of the usernames I dug up.

My previous post was around 2021 (probably after I saw her login again and missing her) where I didn't really get any awnsers except for a single joke awnser.

If anyone has seen her on any servers or anything let me know where and I'll try and get in contact with her again. She really means alot to me and I have some core creative memories with her.

Her timezone is somewhere in the US if that helps, I used to stay up till 1/2am in the morning just to spend 30 minutes with her each night...

My current username is _VividFoxTails_ and I'm currently trying to login each day around 11am GMT on mineheroes creative to hope she maybe re-appears there, if you find her out in the wild it would be awesome if you could relay this to her.

Thank you from the depths of my heart

F0XTA1L
F0XTA1L
Level 1 : New Miner