2D MMORPG Developement Team Wanted

Shadowraix's Avatar Shadowraix4/12/12 5:01 pm
1 emeralds 67
Hey everybody. Well, i am in development of a 2D MMORPG and as always i'm going to need a group of volunteers to help out. I currently can't release much information because things are still being sorted. If you have nothing to do and maybe some spare time you could be willing to participate in the early stages. The game is a standard go fight and do quests and such MMORPG but as always a MMORPG can't be fun unless you add some unique features ;P The game will be made with the Genesis 2D engine. The name of the game hasn't been officially named but a name im thinking of is Asarin. Anyways if your interested here is all the information.

Requirements:
-Genesis 2D Engine
-Knowledge on how to work the Genesis 2D Engine.
-If you plan to code then you must know the Happy Script language within Genesis 2D

Recruiting Status: Recruiting

Open Developer Spots:
-Spriter/Item/Tile Developer (Makes overall graphics within the game such as sprites items and tiles)
-Coder (Happy Script)
-Graphic Artist (Images such as the interface)
-Main Developer (Edits the NPCs fixes bugs map making and does overall editing.)
-Music Developer (Makes music to make the game more enjoyable.)

Upon joining the team you will get full credits within the game and full moderator/admin status depending on how do overall.
The game will have expansions so once the game is completed we may add additional content. I will also host all servers for the game. if you would like to join post on the forums and i will send you a PM or just PM me right away telling me what you would like to do.
Shadowraix
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco