NEED IDAES FOR CODING!!

tardisofemall's Avatar tardisofemall8/31/14 9:17 am
1 emeralds 206 3
8/31/2014 9:45 am
_Bezz_'s Avatar _Bezz_
HELLO PEOPLES!!!!! Im continuing myy quest to learn html,, which will eventually lead me to learning java(i want to make mods) but i need something to help me practice. ANY IDEAS?
tardisofemall
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2014 9:45 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
_Bezz_
or the emerald tools mod - emerald is rarer than diamond, so emeralds are better. But it's a little more complicated. To craft emerald tools or armor, first make an emerald block, place it down and make a hammer and chisel (hammer: five wood planks in a helmet shape and two sticks in the middle down). With the hammer and chisel, you right click the emerald block and its shape changes to a helmet recipe, then right-click again for a chestplate shape, leggings shape, boots shape, pickaxe shape, sword shape and so forth. If you mine the block, you get the helmet with the helmet shape, chestplate with chestplate shape and so forth, plus the missing emeralds of the block (for example: emerald block is in helmet shape, mine it, you get a helmet and four emeralds back). But with tools it's different - you don't get the tool, but the head, then to use it place it above one or two sticks in a crafting table (depends on which tool it is) and then you have the tool! Nice idea?
08/31/2014 9:33 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
_Bezz_
ive got various ideas for mods like the reversed crafting table mod: four logs in a sqaure makes a reversed crafting table, in which you can place your crafted items to get the stuff you needed to craft it back. this is the smallest mod ive ever thought of, so its really good for practice
08/31/2014 9:22 am
Level 41 : Master Toast
gltchmstr
Here's an idea
Fix the typo in the title.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome