Sister She, Mister He, Doctor I, and It

ToiletPaperStudios's Avatar ToiletPaperStudios6/8/19 4:21 pm
2 emeralds 132 2
6/10/2019 6:35 pm
ToiletPaperStudios's Avatar ToiletPaperStudios
Mister He had always been used for something, He was very popular among the Pronouns section of writing. He had always boasted and loved being used, however, there are many more that are used more than He. Sister She was quiet, about just as popular as He, but She didn't go crazy about popularity, and became a more well-rounded Pronoun. Doctor I was the most popular of them all, I healed many of the Pronouns, and kept them all in good top-notch state, except that awful It. It was one of the least descriptive Pronoun, he smelled absolutely horrible, Doctor I would dare not go around that awful It.

It was another day, and the land of words became the land of reading. The land of reading became the land of writing. The land of writing became the land of symbols. The land of words, and it went through the cycles. All were apart of literacy, and none could work without each other. Under the tree was Sister She, looking at the blue birds like always. Soon to be joined by the awful It. The tree became wood, and the wood became dirt. The awful It has ruined the descriptive scenery.

Sister She looked up, and saw what happened, however, only ignored It and continued to contribute the descriptive community. Mister He had now came, and spoke louder and louder. He said, "The ears shall pop at the astonishing speaking!" Which was not his best descriptive sentence. She said, "The trees, with the bark of aging wood and filled with the sweetest sap!" The tree grew back, but the leaves were empty, hollow and white. Doctor I said, "The leaves shall be filled, and sparkling greenery!" Then the leaves grew, the tree was fulfilled.
ToiletPaperStudios
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect