Team Crafted the Dragons ~Story Sneak Peak!~

LeopardPrints's Avatar LeopardPrints2/15/14 12:10 pm
1 emeralds 134
Hello there! Thanks for wanting to read my story sneak peak. I'm not sure if the real title of the story is going to be "Team Crafted the Dragons" but that's just temporary. This is how the story sort of starts out, now in the real blog post it's going to be a whole lot different. I just want to see what you think. Reply some tips, suggestions, and shtuffs down below if you'd like. Anyways, here it is!

Team Crafted have a close realationship with the dragons they met times before. They haven't seen them in a while, which they wern't worried about. They only got to see them a few times a year. The dragons learned English, and there is how they communicated. Most of them were running errands, such as mining and farming, others were relaxing.
A while later, loud growls emerged from above them. It was the dragons! All seven members rushed outside, others were just figuring out what it was. Three dragons stood before the seven players, the one on the left was the color of icey blue winter, the one on the right easily reminded you of the green of the jungles, and the center one of blazing firey lava.
"We have come to seek help, for we are in grave danger." the firey one known as Feunilavu (foy-ni-lav-ooh) spoke.
Adam stepped forward while the other six looked at each other.
"What do you mean grave danger?" He sympatheticly and scarcely asked.
"No time explain, must speak to the point." the green one known as Verteplai (ver-teh-pla-eey) blurt.
"We can't go through the portal, if that's where the trouble is, only dragons can!" the player Ian said with a bit of a sigh at the end.
"That is problem." The icey dragon known as Azulafrozi (az-ooh-la-froh-zee) replied.
"There is a stone, most like a gem that you can use to morph into a dragon. It is beyond hard to find in our dimension, but we have seven." Feunilavu said as he laid out in front of them seven glimmering crystals. All of them were in different shaped and colors.
They all stared in amazement.
"Woah" Jerome whispered.
"How do we use them?" Tyler asked.
"That is another problem. That is what we leave for you to figure out." Feunilavu confessed.
They all found themselves looking down with worry and fustration.
"We rest in Mountain of Falls until you figure out how use them." Azulafrozi informed them.
"We come sunrise after tomorrow, and remember! Hurry!" Verteplai said while lifting off the ground and started flying towards the Mountain of Falls along with the other dragons.
The team watched them fly upwards into the sky until they were just less than a dot.
"How are we going to figure out how to activate these?!" Quentin exclaimed loudly.
They all looked at the gleaming gems doubtfully.

I know, a bit weird but I'll change it soon. I still have another work-in-progress story that I have to work on.
Thanks again!
LeopardPrints
Level 30 : Artisan Dragon