Thank you.

Cosmopath's Avatar Cosmopath10/5/14 8:17 pm
1 emeralds 147
You probably don't know me.

I'm the Head Administrator of Chichi City, a city project my friends and I are working on.

I want to thank Planet Minecraft. Here's my journey to where I am now.

I remember, a few months ago. My friends and I made the decision to open up a server. I was so excited! I wanted to share the project with some people. So I posted it to Planet Minecraft.

I was in Blue Mountain, Collingwood (in Ontario, Canada) at the time, for my sister's dance competition. I posted Chichi City as a project on here. I was absolutely thrilled as I saw the views go up. I got excited...over a mere 50 views!

It didn't matter. I was happy. The server began to grow and grow, and I remember the night we had 9 people on at once. Good times.

Then everything got out of hand. There were people quitting, a change in management, and I quit Minecraft for a while.

It wasn't until a few weeks ago my friend Jason and I started to re-open the server with our old server host, BeastNode. Yes, I miss when all these people were on. I never see any of my old friends that used to go on the server often. But I'm still content with the server being open. I really missed Minecraft. I missed managing a server, and now I'm doing it again.

It can get lonely at times, but I have my friends and Planet Minecraft.

Thank you, Planet Minecraft for all your support and your amazing community. This stunning community has brought me through a wild journey, and it's a fresh new start now.

Yes, you probably don't know me. Maybe you think I'm seeking attention. Maybe you think this post is awkward. You can say whatever, but I just wanted to thank everyone.

Thank you.
Cosmopath
Level 28 : Expert Scribe