The Mystery Of Herobrine

MoumouhDioBrando's Avatar MoumouhDioBrando1/2/21 7:47 pm history
1 emeralds 39
Happy New Year Everyone

and good morning/evening

Herobrine.
Herobrine , is the most popular myth in Minecraft, and he is a mob looks like Steve but with glowing white eyes.
Some people say that he is real , like the clickbaiters on YouTube , and others say that he is just a legend and he is not real.
So, let's suppose that he is real, can we describe him?? or even talk to him?? is he kind or evil?? or neutral???
I watched the video of Dream where he talked about herobrine with veteran Minecraft players, and I was thinking about the meaning of his sightings, why does the game crash when he gets close to you??? why don't trees have leaves??? ect.

So , I have a theory that Steve has two personalities, or we can say he is schizophrenic.
Steve, is the last survivor of the Zombie apocalypse in Minecraft, so he surely lost very important persons in his life, and because of this, he felt very lonely and he was very spooked , due this shock, Herobrine was created in Steve's mind as another person living in the same brain, so when Steve becomes Herobrine, he does some weird things like cutting leaves and burning houses (if Herobrine is programmed in the game how could he know the player's house before the player sleeps??) and building pyramids and digging tunnels.
And when a player sees herobrine, he disappears, and when he gets closer to him, the game crashed , that means the player himself transformed into herobrine.
Thanks for reading
Have a good day
MoumouhDioBrando
Level 1 : New Miner