The UnitedBrotherhood and Clans

awesomepans4444's Avatar awesomepans444412/27/14 1:58 pm
1 emeralds 72
Have you ever wanted to get into a group of people and play Minecraft? Well, if you have, then clans are the things for you. Hi, my name is awesomepans4444. I am the minister of recruitment for a clan named TheUnitedBrotherhood. We are a group of people who stick together and just play Minecraft. We mainly play Civcraft, but we might also do factions at certain times. The thing is, we aren't the only clan! There are many many others in the clan world. Ones who play factions, or creative servers. Anything you want to do, there is most likely a clan for it!

Back to the subject of us though. Our leader zuce007, is always listening to others and what they need or would want. We always take into account others' opinions and make decisions accordingly. So, in other words, you will always be heard and listened to. You will start out as just a clan member, but over time you may be promoted to do specific jobs and tasks as you earn our trust.

To join this ingenious system of Minecraft click here http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/se ... ics-always . We may either reject or welcome you depending on your application, so make sure to tell us who you really are and want. I look forward to working with you everyday in this clan!
awesomepans4444
Level 1 : New Miner