EndlessNetwork - Oceanic Factions Season 3 [Need Players]

FangzPlayz's Avatar FangzPlayz6/25/17 11:15 am
1 emeralds 88
Hello Guys
Lemme start this post off with a introduction to who I am! I am FangzPlayz owner and founder of EndlessPVP Aka the Endless Network. Since February 2016. I have tried to make a medium sized factions server with enough players to have a decent community. Im not the best at making good looking posts, so if someone could give me a hand that would be great!

Basically our factions server has around 10 active players and we need more to keep a better community, we have recently reset our map to balance the economy and hopefully we have been successful. Season 3 starts in 2 hours at 6PM BST and this time we want to prove were a fun loving society worth playing!

We are a dedicated server with enough ram to support player counts, and world editing. We have what most factions servers have, crates, spawners, ranks, pvp, koth etc. However we have taken all of this and turned it to our own like alot of big servers! We are slowly redoing and improving everything to run and look its best. We also have our own dedicated Custom Enchant system in beta!

Come Join us @ 6PM BST

Server IP: pvp.endlessxnetwork.com
Apply For Staff/YT: endlessxnetwork.com
Check Our Bans: bans.endlessxnetwork.net
Donate Here: endlessxnetwork.buycraft.net
FangzPlayz
Level 1 : New Miner