Fallcast ~ Skyblock themed RPG/Guild server ~ Recruiting ~

Pluewy's Avatar Pluewy6/21/17 2:25 am
6/28/2017 3:43 pm
Pluewy's Avatar Pluewy
Hello! A new skyblock themed RPG/Guild server is currently in the works and are looking for the likes of experienced and responsible individuals to help administrate, build or be on the development team.

Fallcast is looking to hire capable, experienced and talented individuals who are passionate and dedicated in what they do best. We want people who are blooming with potential to be a part of something that’s constantly growing and developing. We expect that if you do get accepted you will show respect and empathy in any means towards the server.

(For all roles, you are required to partake in meetings and discussions through voice conferences. This is a must.)

If you feel that you are fit for the job, please don't hesitate to fill out the application below!~

Builder Format ~Minecraft IGN:
- Do You have any past experience in this position?:
- How much time would you be able to allocate daily?:
- Why do you want to become apart of the build team?:
- Show us some previous builds that you have done in the past:
-What is your specialty in building? (Terraforming, Interior Etc.):
-Anything else?:

Administrator Format ~
Minecraft IGN:
- Do You have any past experience in this position?:
- Why do you want to become apart of the administration team?:
- Why Fallcast over the other servers?
- Are you experienced in this role and how?:
-Are you familiar with multicraft and configuring?:
-What would do as being apart of the administration team?:
-What seperates you from other people/staff?:
-What makes you stand out as an individual?:
-What Qualities can you bring to the server and how would you implement them?:
-What changes can you make to the server?:
-Anything else?:

Developer Format ~- [/b]
Minecraft IGN:
- Do you have any previous work or experience? (Github/Sponge/Spigot/BukkitDev Profile):
- How long have you been using Java?:
- What would you rate your proficiency from 1 - 10?:
- How much experience do you have with developing plugins for Sponge/Bukkit?:-
- Are you experienced with databases? (SQL/NoSQL):
- Why do you want to develop for Fallcast?
- Are you willing to learn new techniques and practices working here?:[/list]

We want to create the best environment for you to work,
and maximize your potential.
If you join us, you will be sharing our goal,
and having fun along the way!
Pluewy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2017 3:43 pm
Pluewy
bump
06/27/2017 11:14 pm
Pluewy
bump
06/27/2017 2:26 am
Pluewy
bump
06/25/2017 1:01 am
Pluewy
bump
06/24/2017 11:53 pm
Pluewy
bump
06/24/2017 7:52 pm
Pluewy
bump
06/24/2017 3:41 pm
Pluewy
bump
06/24/2017 1:13 am
Pluewy
bump
06/24/2017 12:32 am
Pluewy
bump
06/23/2017 11:40 pm
Pluewy
bump
06/23/2017 10:45 pm
JinObie
Administrator Format

~Minecraft IGN: JinObii

- Discord ID/Name (Include the #): Designate/JinObii#6827

- Do You have any past experience in this position?:I have vast experience in these types of administrative position and being in position of power. I have made mistakes as a person of staff previously and am always learning from my mistakes.

Gamemode.org (closed down): https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/gamemodeorg-presents-lets-play-world/

Gamers Of Habit (closed down):
https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/gamers-of-habit/

- How much time would you be able to allocate daily?: 5-8 hours, more if needed.

- Why do you want to become apart of the administration team?: I would like to become apart of this administration team because I fell I can a provide a pleasant environment for my colleagues and players. I also want to be apart of something bigger than myself and see how we can grow it. I would also love to be apart of this community because I want with others to expand the server to it's full potential.

- Why Fallcast over the other servers?: I chose Fallcast over the servers because the idea is very unique and would love to see how it can grow and expand into the next big idea for Minecraft. Everyone knows the simple skyblock basics but adding the rpg/guild element will blow peoples minds and everyone would wanna try it out.

- Are you experienced in this role and how?: As I put above I posted two links to previous servers I have worked on. The other servers that I use to work for don't have a PMC post or enjin site anymore and I have lost contact with most of them.\

-Are you familiar with multicraft and configuring?: I am familiar with most control panels, I believe I can figure out how to use multicraft. While I have never configured that many plugins, I think I can learn how to do it fairly fast once I learn the basics.

-What would do as being apart of the administration team?: I would provide a pleasant place for everyone. I would also rid the server and community of the toxic players. I would also like to keep a strong connection between players and the staff for efficient bug fixes and etc.

-What separates you from other people/staff?: What separates me from others is when I am interested in something I stay dedicated and improve off of what we already have. I also constantly seek out new opportunities to grow as a person and as a community.

-What makes you stand out as an individual?: What makes me stand out as an individual is that I am very outgoing and willing to work with anybody who is willing to work with me. I can get over hurdles very fast and mend up wounds between myself and others.

-What Qualities can you bring to the server and how would you implement them?: I can bring being myself, that means being a chill person, always willing to learn, and constantly wanting to improve myself and others and the community as a whole.

-What changes can you make to the server?: I can make the player to administration contact better. I also want to make the server a chill zone where players can come on talk to buddies and not have to worry about toxic players trying to ruin their fun.

-Anything else?: I am currently learning HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, MongoDB and many others.
06/23/2017 8:22 pm
Pluewy
bump
06/21/2017 3:17 pm
Level 23 : Expert Botanist
Gauak
Administrator Format

-Minecraft IGN: LostPrince

- Discord ID/Name (Include the #): LostPrince#8681

- Do You have any past experience in this position?: I have been administrator before on different servers. I have past knowledge of Minecraft server commands so I can use them to help me or others in some situations. I also played around with a lot of basic Plugins that are usually on servers so I can depend on that too to help me in situations.

- How much time would you be able to allocate daily?: I can be on the server for 7-9 hours each day.

- Why do you want to become apart of the administration team?: I want to be apart of the administration team because I haven't seen a server with this type of theme before. I want to make sure that nothing bad happens to it and that the players on the server feel comfortable wile playing. Also, I want to make friends with other staff members and hopefully we can trust each other and have fun while on the server.

- Why Fallcast over the other servers? What caught my eye was that is was a Skyblock RPG/Guild server. Those are my favorite things to play on Minecraft server. I think Skyblock as an RPG will start a whole new fame that everyone would like and I want to be apart of the server to make sure it turns out amazing.

- Are you experienced in this role and how?: I am familiar with the administrator's job and what they do. I have been administrator before and learned from mistakes in the past to make me better now. I know many server commands and basics so it'll help me when the time comes. I am a very calm person so I'll try to make the environment around me on the server chill.

-Are you familiar with multicraft and configuring?: I have used Multicraft before for servers and I know about the config files, plugins, the player list, console, etc. I have searched around in Multicraft and got familiar with all of the different widgets and what they do. I have used it before so I know how some of the things work.

-What would do as being apart of the administration team?: As being apart of the administration team I will dedicate my time to the server. When I am on the server I will make sure that everyone feels comfortable and that no ones breaking rules. I'll do everything I can to have the server be something where people can go to and have fun with other players.

-What separates you from other people/staff?: I am a very dedicating, loyal, and calm person. I will dedicate my time and my knowledge to the server in order for it to be successful. I try to get to know each individual person and what they like/dislike and how they are. While I'm in the server I want the new players to feel like they can trust me and depend on me.

-What makes you stand out as an individual?: What makes me stand out is that I try to be calm in the most chaotic situations so that I can find a solution faster. I am very dedicated and loyal so I try my best to finish what I start and make sure everything's going well.

-What Qualities can you bring to the server and how would you implement them?:
I can bring my loyalty to the server and make sure nothing goes wrong. I can bring my dedication to finish the projects I started. I will share my knowledge to others if they need help or if they ask. I want others to feel free to ask questions about the server instead of holding it back.

-What changes can you make to the server?: I will make my goal for the server to make players feel welcomed and to make friends with the staff and the players. I will try my best to make chat clean and make sure that everyone's following the rules and having fun. I want people to feel comfortable so they can invite their friends to play on the server.

-Anything else?: Nothing else
06/21/2017 2:54 pm
Pluewy
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome