Hello! I'm looking for very experienced command blockers!

SirTrinity's Avatar SirTrinity6/4/17 7:47 pm
1 emeralds 279 1
6/8/2017 2:18 pm
Cadermate's Avatar Cadermate
Hey! I'm TrinityCraft, I'm looking for people who excel in commands and redstone, to make projects with. Currently all the stuff I want to do is too much work for just one person. So I want a partner in command blocks.

You can see, if you click on my name, that I have some stuff on my page. This isn't my best work. In fact most my work I never even put on here just cause it's either incomplete and there's too much left to do alone or I just simply don't think people would appreciate it.

I'm looking for some one who is preferably 18 or older, who has many years of experience in commands and redstone, and has a decent amount of free time to work on projects.

Right now I'm currently working on remaking the Sims in minecraft, but like with most things there's just too much to do to get it done alone. I'm also working on a few other things but I don't want to say here just cause there's a problem of people stealing ideas.

Please don't respond to this if you're a troll or know next to nothing about commands and redstone.

I have kik, snapchat and skype. Message me on here for them.

If you're looking for what I am give me a message, or reply here. I'll reply to everyone.

Thanks!
~TrinityCraft
SirTrinity
Level 27 : Expert Engineer