Questions Pertaining to Modifying Ore Generation.

lizking10152011's Avatar lizking101520116/4/23 6:29 am
1 emeralds 108
I have an issue I was coming across with making a behavior pack for Bedrock Edition with Ore Generation and how I was not finding answers elsewhere. On Bedrock Edition, is Ore Generation Hardcoded to a specific version where using modifications to features and feature_rules .jsons will not work? Tried going through Mojang Support and they simply statedthey only give support for the Education Edition of the game.

Basically what I tried is making Ore Generation from Y=0 and above in the Overworld follow 1.17 Ore Generation whereas Y=-1 and below to Y=-64 follows 1.18+ Ore Generation. Deepslate was also made to follow both 1.17 and 1.18+ Versions so Deepslate Blobs can spawn from Y=0 to Y=15 and Deepslate as a whole spawns at Y=-1 and Below. Despite these changes and using them in a Behavior Pack, nothing happens, and the game follows current version Ore Generation.

These are the modified features and feature_rules files for the Behavior Pack I created that do not work, from mega.nz (Click meh!)

Other features I've modified this way like restoring alot of removed game's past features like restoring Netherite Hoes to Piglin Bartering and changing the Drowned's Drops back to Gold Ingots work this way (Which can be seen in this Behavior Pack I have uploaded onto Planet Minecraft here ), but the Ore Generation does not. Any idea why?
lizking10152011
Level 36 : Artisan Artist