1.7.10 Little Blocks + Optifine Compatibility [HELP]

chuckbartowski02's Avatar chuckbartowski025/19/20 7:20 pm
2 emeralds 1.6k 5
5/20/2020 12:55 am
chuckbartowski02's Avatar chuckbartowski02
I'm currently trying to mod 1.7.10 Java Edition Minecraft with LittleBlocks and Optifine for a pixelart timelapse.

Last time I opened my world it worked fine; no addition mods or anything changed between now and then.

Now the little blocks are entirely invisible when Optifine is enabled and I can't seem to do anything to reverse/refresh it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Java Edition
Minecraft Version : 1.7.10
Forge Version : 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1614-1.7.10
chuckbartowski02
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/19/2020 9:33 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
icephantom
The unfortunate thing with Optifine is it can be unpredictable - working fine one minute, giving issues the next. The quickest way to try and get rid of the problem is to put your mod files to one side, delete the minecraft instance and create a new one, then put your mods back in.

If you don't want to do that, you could try downloading the Little Tiles mod - virtually identical to little blocks and see if that works.

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/littletiles

It requires CreativeCore dependancy mod:

https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/creativecore
05/19/2020 10:14 pm
chuckbartowski02
I uninstalled Minecraft and reinstalled and Optifine still makes the little blocks invisible.
05/19/2020 11:55 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
icephantom
Ok, I tried myself puttting optifine with Littleblocks, and they are invisible for me to ........... unless .......

At the Minecraft main menu, click the options button, then click 'Video Settings', then click 'Performance' and turn 'Fast Render' to 'ON'.
05/20/2020 12:55 am
chuckbartowski02
doing that worked, thank you so much icephantom. I would never had looked there...
05/19/2020 10:00 pm
chuckbartowski02
Little Tiles doesn't quite do what I need, I'd like a mod for 1.7.10 that will give me a smaller version of the actual block model rather than a pixel of that block and because of this I've chose LittleBlocks as I can't find anything that does what it does. It would be perfect if I could find something like little blocks, that is compatible with Optifine and has a 16*16*16 grid you can place regular minecraft blocks inside.

I'd like to try your first suggestion because I had it working for a while before so I know its probably possible to fix it the way you said to. How would I go about setting my mod files to the side and deleting the minecraft instance?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome