Am I the only one that can't login into an account?account_circle

char-png's Avatar char-png10/25/20 3:27 pm
4 emeralds 317 8
11/2/2020 5:33 pm
Shrimpware's Avatar Shrimpware
This happens in both the launcher and minecraft.net.

In the launcher it says that the authentication servers are down for maintenance and doesn't let me log in, so I waited some days but it still says the same thing.

In the site, when I'm doing the captcha it ALWAYS says "try again" and I never fail the captcha (because Im not a robot lol), I tryed a lot of times but the same thing happens all the time

I asked in a disc server and someone told me to log out and then log in again (I was logged in before) but now It isn't letting me log in anymore lol

Am I the only one with this problem?
char-png
Level 43 : Master Lemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2020 10:44 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
watrgeo
try using mcleaks authenticator to sign in.

<moderator edit> this is highly dangerous, do not do it
11/01/2020 3:47 amhistory
Level 73 : Legendary Modder
dreamCritting
Mcleaks is malicious, DO NOT use it.

I'm not going to remove your comment due to the fact that the reply under it (thanks ShelLuser) should hopefully help people to reallise that it is dangerous.
10/31/2020 11:58 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
This is seriously bad advice. Not only is mcleaks basically illegal, using it will actually put your own account at risk because if you use this garbage software they get access to your credendials.

Now try and think how they managed to get all those "free" Minecraft accounts?
11/02/2020 5:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
watrgeo
uhh i didnt mean to make a free account on mcleaks. i was just saying to download the authenticator and set it to mojang. when you do that log into your bought mc account and it should work. the same exact thing happened to my brother, the launcher kept telling him that the password was "incorrect" even though ive had him change the password multiple times. he used the authenticator and switched it to mojang, after that it work. but yes, i do agree that it is risky and try it at your own risk.
11/02/2020 5:28 pm
Level 27 : Expert Spelunker
Shrimpware
using mcleaks and free launcher/account websites can steal your password and info. listen to what ShelLuser said
10/27/2020 10:24 amhistory
char-png
I tried but I can only use it with the official minecraft launcher and I use TLauncher
and I still wouldn't be able to login in the site and I need to do so to migrate my account when they send me the mail (but I think that'll be in 2021)
10/27/2020 10:30 am
Level 72 : Legendary Stack
FishStacks
im pretty sure tlauncher isnt a real or good minecraft launcher so that might be why. idk tho, thats what i heard. id only ever use real versions of launchers.
10/27/2020 10:42 am
char-png
it worked perfectly untill some days ago and the official launcher isnt working either

idk why but I cant log in anything related to mc so I guess the problem is my pc, I'll try to log in from my mobile, I didnt think about that before lol
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome