Don't know how to set up a server? Then read this!

Gothiccheater's Avatar Gothiccheater6/25/14 3:12 pm
1 emeralds 28
Hello!
Everyone of us knows this, creating secure servers and more is very hard work if you do it with Bukkit. You have to install many plugins and then you need to configure just everything. I experienced that a lot of people have problems with this, so I created a Bukkit server and configured the most important plugins AND I built a little spawn house too. I have seen that people are selling their servers on ebay so I thought "Why isn't this illegal? They just configure plugins and build things and then they sell it? It isn't even their software!"
Well I do this for free so everyone has the chance to make a secure server! Are you interested in? Then read below before downloading!

How can I get all rights?
Click to reveal
Well just make sure that you are the first one joining the server. I built a little redstone circuit that will give you the rank "Owner" which has just all permissions. After you hear the piston move destroy it because if someone else joins the server he would instantly get the same rank as you.

How do I give the server more RAM?
Click to reveal
Go to the Server.cmd and edit it with Notepad or another editor then type in this for the specified RAM:
2GB RAM: java -Xmx2048m -Xms2048m -jar craftbukkit.jar
3GB RAM: java -Xmx3072m -Xms3072m -jar craftbukkit.jar
4GB RAM: java -Xmx4096m -Xms4096m -jar craftbukkit.jar

What plugins are configured?
Click to reveal
I configured the following plugins:
PermissionsEx
WorldGuard
Essentials
MultiverseCore
AutoBackup

Download:http://adf.ly/prKCi