I have recanltly downloaded "S-T-A-R LABS THE FLASH Map /Modded /1.10.2" and it was a .rar wich i am not used to so i did some reserch and i know how to zip it then unzip it my problem is that i have put everything in order i put the Map file into the sav

Chillax_Angy's Avatar Chillax_Angy4/6/21 4:26 pm
4/7/2021 5:35 am
Chillax_Angy's Avatar Chillax_Angy
I have recently downloaded "S-T-A-R LABS THE FLASH Map /Modded /1.10.2" and it was a .rar wich i am not used to so i did some research and i know how to zip it then unzip it my problem is that i have put everything in order i put the Map file into the saves folder. This is inside the downloaded map's folder.When i launch my Minecraft go to single player its not there anyone can help?
Chillax_Angy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/06/2021 10:14 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
icephantom
When you open this .rar. file, there are 3 folder in it :
mods
resourcepacks
saves

All you need to do is drag all 3 folders out into your 1.10.2 ...\.minecraft\ folder (otherwise known as your root .minecraft folder. Remember to add Forge to your 1.10.2 instance, and job done.
04/07/2021 5:17 am
Chillax_Angy
Yeah i did all that i will take you threw what i did so the mods folder that came with the pack i put in there saves i replaced it with the one i had but still nothing
04/07/2021 5:35 am
Chillax_Angy
Thank you so much sir/Ma'am, it was not working it was a saves malfunction i fixed it thank you so much :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome