ODA Revolution - The beginning of a Network

xTCxMasterMind's Avatar xTCxMasterMind12/27/19 10:37 am history
1 emeralds 259
WELCOME TO
ODA Revolution

  Hello everyone My name is MasterMind and I want to thank you for checking this project out! This server/network of mine has been in development for 5 years now and im finally in a spot where i can get it done and running. ODAR (Oda Revolution) is a military themed zombie apocalypse adventure survival server that is built to be one of the hardest and most challenging servers in the minecraft universe! With hoards of zombies, leveling systems, intense PVP and hopefully hundreds of Questing options down the road!

  To kick this off for everyone I'm in desperate need of builders and creative people to help me finish construction of 3 major cities in the map. World edit being available to some who prove themselves to be trust worthy and understand how world edit works.
Anyone who helps will have a guaranteed Staff position when the server goes live if you choose.

  To top all that off as it says in the title of this post it is the beginning of a network! ODA Revolution will be the flagship server for launch, but as of right now I have 6 total servers standing by. These server range from a COD server with customization weapons, loadouts, killsteaks etc... to KitPVP, CTF, Prison Servers, minigames and much much more!

  Like i said at the start im looking for people who are trust worthy and want to make minecraft the best it can be. I have been playing since early 2009 when the game launched and I've been building servers and networks ever since. Shouldn't have to be said but i know how to protect my work and griefing just doesn't work with me so if thats what you want to do go somewhere else. Feel free to PM me here or join our website ( odarevolution.enjin.com ) to get in contact about working with me!!!
xTCxMasterMind
Level 27 : Expert Network