A question regarding mods/plugins

KerianH's Avatar KerianH10/14/13 3:36 pm
1 emeralds 177
Hey, something has just occurred to me. I'd love to be able to set up some kind of a Minecraft server or map where lots of players can get together and fight each other via ship vs ship combat (probably in Voltz most likely, though similar modpacks would work). Given that a lot of my main Minecraft projects (that aren't maps) happen to involve sci-fi starships (or even sailing vessels) I think that a map that features a massive online ship vs ship battle would be stupendous. Unfortunately, one of the features I was thinking of was the ability to 'warp' ships in, like have them teleport or move into certain areas, something that is currently impossible in the regular Minecraft world.

Does anyone know of a plugin, mod, or anything in the user-made Minecraft world that can teleport a structure, a chunk, a group of blocks, or anything of that nature? (BESIDES Worldedit, because I'm looking for something a little different than that; something that doesn't involve grabbing an existing block in order for it to work). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Kerian
KerianH
Level 26 : Expert Dragon