Hidden Sanctuary needs you!

Knetterkoekje's Avatar Knetterkoekje1/20/23 11:46 am
3 emeralds 78
DISCLAIMER: Hidden Sanctuary is 100% free to play and a non-profit passion project!
The ETA for the Open Beta is Febuary 2023. Release March 2023.

Hidden Sanctuary is a fresh 1.19.3 Minecraft survival server looking to expand and add content to the vanilla base game we all love so passionately. In addition to that I would love to invite you to a Discord server. A server that covers all sorts of topics. We love all sorts of games, but the focus is on Minecraft. Currently we have a team of 6 5head developers (**MC-STAFF role** on Discord) that are all ready to dev. We only recently started this serverproject however rest assured, it will be something unique as all content will be handmade from scratch. We will be implementing a lot of ideas and the vision of my most recent Minecraft server which I unfortunately had to discontinue due to life issues. In addition to that you can expect me to make a ton of content about the server with you guys as I stream live on twitch at least 5 days and 30 hours a week :slight_smile: I am also on YouTube and TikTok. You can find my other socials through the Community/MC Server Discord: discord.gg/ms3w9rFA6k

Every single update and or change to the Hidden Sanctuary Minecraft server will be polled and voted for. We build the server together with YOU, the player! Think of a similar structure to Oldschool Runescape polls. If you are not familiar with those. 80%+ Yes is usually a requirement for the poll to pass. However, some polls might have a different requirement. If you are mature enough to have read thispost up to this point I think its safe to start throwing you an invite link. Be sure to check the #mc-server-brainstorm channel if you would like to contribute ideas to the project. We currently have a PTR up the IP is listed below. The PTR is up to date with Minecraft's most recent version: 1.19.3. PTR launched on 01/01/2023

[​OVERVIEW OF THE SERVER DETAILS]

New players get a backpack item in with 3*9 slots (27 total). Items stored in the backpack can never be lost (even when you die).
Keepinventory is off, but players will drop all their exp and items in a deathchest on top and receive a compass that guides them back to their death location, in addition to that there is the Timed Clock item, which is a custom item that can teleport the player back to their last location (can also be the death location).
Claims on Hidden Sanctuary are handled by a plugin called LANDS. Players starting out get one free LAND (claim) with the first chunk of it being free. Players can make and or be a member of up to 3 different LANDS. LANDS can also be combined to form NATIONS, which in turn can go at war with eachother. Every unclaimed chunk on Hidden Sanctuary is considered ''No mans land''. PvP is turned on here at all times. But do not let this scare you, we are a loving community fueled by passion and respectful competition^^. In addition to the free claim item starting players also receive a campfire item (can set up a temporary land claim which lasts for 24 hours).
◘ Hidden Sanctuary overhauled the jobs system you will see on a lot of SMP servers. Jobs are called Professions and their perks are passive. At certain level thresholds e.g. 10, 20, 30 you unlock perks. Players can be a member of up to 3 Professions. Professions also offer a bonus when selling items to the servershop. This will incentivice diversity in the way people play and earn their money on the server.
◘ New players are also gifted a full set of iron, iron tools, an iron sword, some torches, and piece of wheat.
◘ There will be a lot of events on Hidden Sanctuary. Think of building events, pvp events, or something I have yet to think of :D
A ton of quality of life upgrades, too many to mention, just have a look^^. To name a few tho, stacks of whatever item you use up in your inventory get replaced automatically, you can click peoples usernames to automatically pm them over hover over to see a lot of details about them. You can automatically sort your chests, inventory, echest, shulker and backpack by simply left-clicking while its open (can also be turned of in case you prefer that). Custom portals that can be build and linked anywhere from the overworld, nether, and end. AND SO MUCH MORE!
◘ A customized nether with our own refinement to THE nether datapack Incendium: https://stardustlabs.miraheze.org/wiki/Incendium#Custom_items◘ You can play mini golf on Hidden Sanctuary
◘ No Auction House, its boring and overrated. Instead players can trade eachother when closeby using /trade <playername> Since there are so many options to create and or maintain portals across the servers and or simply teleport to eachother this should never be an issue.Keep in mind that there is a 10% tax on trading (the server needs gold sinks to stimulate a healthy economy).
◘ There is Builders Wand, the sickest premium building plugin for Java MC. It allows you to build with 4 or even 8 blocks at a time. Replace blocks on the fly mirror build in 4 directions. Its basically world-edit within an item :D◘ Future updates will have a ton more custom items that blend in right with vanilla
◘ Future updates will have more mob diversity, better AI, improved world generation, and things you cannot even imagine in your wildest dreams ;)

Please send us every single piece of feedback, all of your opinions are valued!

Get involved with Hidden Sanctuary today @ https://discord.gg/ms3w9rFA6k

HIDDEN SANCTUARY PTR IP: 135.148.63.27:25567

We would love to see you check us out <3
Knetterkoekje
Level 19 : Journeyman Spelunker