Lunar SMP Grand Opening Tomorrow!

Zinxu's Avatar Zinxu3/21/24 2:25 am
2 emeralds 107
Hey everyone! I've posted here before but some things have changed for the better! I'm starting a new SMP realm (Java) tomorrow named Lunar SMP. I launched my discord server this week and still need a few positions filled before launch! I'm looking for active players who want to be a part of the community from the start. There are no requirements to join just add me on discord!

If this is something you're interested in here's some more info:

- Survival (Difficulty will be Normal)
- PVP (ON) but would prefer to keep to a minimum. (There will be a bounty system)
- Multiple datapacks and commands
- No Griefing / Stealing
- Community build area / city. (Feel free to leave and build on your own at any time.)
- Dedicated discord server for voice chat / communication outside of the realm.
- Joining server voice chat is not required and will just be used as a player count and place of communication in general.
- I do NOT plan on resetting the server so feel free to venture back on at any time knowing your items / builds will still be there.

And many more features and rules you can read up on upon joining the discord server . If you're interested drop your discord and IGN and if I don't get back to you feel free to add my discord : Zinxu

Thanks for your time and hope to see / hear from you soon!
Zinxu
Level 1 : New Explorer