How to Un-Pin & Re-Pin Items (2020)fiber_pin

qlexi's Avatar qlexi8/16/20 2:42 am
1 emeralds 333
Now, I've seen some people accidentally unpin something, or they want to know how to unpin, or they just need to know how to re-pin the items. I, myself, have also recently just now had this issue, but found out how to fix it. Here's how. (im not apart of the PMC Staff Team, just trying to help out the community)

How do I unpin the already pinned items?
To unpin them, you want to hover your mouse above the item you want to unpin(on the far left) after a couple of seconds or so, there should be a little x icon. Click it, and it will automatically remove it from your pinned items.

I've unpinned something. How do I add it back?
To add it back, you want to first hover your mouse over the 'Minecraft' tab. After, you'll choose the item you want pinned back. After doing that, there should be the tab for what you just clicked on the far right (the last one) of your already pinned items. You then want to hover your mouse over it then after a while (ON THE FAR LEFT OF THE TAB/ITEM) a little pin icon should appear on the left. You want to click the pin icon.

Everything is unorganized/where I want them to be! How do I sort them?
To sort them, you want to click & drag the item you want to sort, then move it into the desired spot.

I really hope that this helped with something :). If you have any questions, please reply to this forum! <3

qlexi
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner