Looking For Feedback On My Channel

RoseThorn's Avatar RoseThorn6/25/17 11:18 am
1 emeralds 104 2
7/1/2017 5:37 pm
RoseThorn's Avatar RoseThorn
Hi, I just started getting serious about my youtube channel andI would appreciate some feedback to help me improve the quality and content of my videos. Here is my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_68N2 ... g/featured If you don't trust the link then just search up "The Infinite Battlecrafters". If you like my content or just want to help out then I would appreciate it if you subscribed . I am trying to hit 500 subscribers in the next two weeks.
RoseThorn
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2017 5:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RoseThorn
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback, and do you know where I could find someone who can make me an intro/outro? Thanks
06/29/2017 12:11 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
jennaisplaying
Hey! I took a look on your channel and have gathered a few tips;

1. Your thumbnails are good, but can be better. A way to gain more views/subscribers is to catch their eye with appealing thumbnails. I'd find a better thumbnail designer, or simply just create your own better thumbnails. One thing I'd suggest is to blur the background of the thumbnail so your avatar + title stand out. Another is the font of the title, change it to something more appealing!

2. I watched your latest video, "GETTING OP ENCHANTS || MINECRAFT HARDCORE EP. 3 ", and your commentating is really good! You seem really comfortable to talk, which is a good thing.
a. Your video description, however, is very short. I'd suggest adding any social media links to it or just explain your video more.
b. I'd suggest getting a video intro/outro!

That's all the things I have thought of. You're video/channel is really nice, just needs to be touched up a bit.

I hope these helped, and good luck on YouTube

- Jenna
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome