Minecraft friend group

ShysStarDream's Avatar ShysStarDream7/14/17 1:07 pm
1 emeralds 663 7
7/28/2017 8:56 pm
BoomBaddaBang's Avatar BoomBaddaBang
Hi I am ShyStarDream and I have a small YouTube channel only 29 subscribers but with or without that number one thing I would really like to do is have a small group of minecraft friends (8 including myself) where not only do we help one another out on our channels but we can bounce ideas of each other, record and play minecraft together, and other things like that. But this group isn't just for our channels but for ourselves like I said I would like a group of friends. Because sometimes I don't want to record I just want to play minecraft and sometimes it gets boring being alone all the time. I am also a builder of sorts. I love to build but my style is not fully defined yet.

If you are interested leave a comment and I'll read over it the best way to get in touch with me is through Discord or YouTube.

ShyStarDream#5351 for Discord
ShyStarDream for YouTube

Negitives about this group:
I cannot host a server
I am limited to a laptop and cannot play with mods
I have a irregular schedule
ShysStarDream
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2017 8:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
BoomBaddaBang
Name- Lucas
Age- 13
Skype name: BoomBaddaBang Discord Name BoomBaddaBang#5144
Youtube: BoomBaddaBang

I want some ppl to play with and record. It would be so cool to be with a group that all records together! Please consider adding me into your group!

Thanks,
Lucas
07/16/2017 11:52 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
loveman2
Name- Luis
Age- 13
Skype or discord? both
Youtube- Porkchopslayer101

i want a legit group of friends to play games with so this if u say 8 is equal opportunity for me myself and u to get more friends and make videos with XD
07/16/2017 10:41 pm
Venux
Hey ShysStarDream,

While I'm not a youtuber so I would assume you wouldn't include me into the group, I was wondering if when you get a group together, you would like to use my server for playing and recording. It is a private server and hasn't been touched by anyone but me. If you are interested please message me here on PM or on Discord at Venux11#0493

Thanks!!
07/16/2017 1:01 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cowboy
Ratchet55
Hello I'm Ratchet55 and I might be playing with you in youtube
Just messge me if you want to talk to me in discord
Name- Vince
Age- 16
Skype or discord? Discord
Youtube- Vincent Diep
07/16/2017 12:56 am
ShysStarDream
Hello Jess and Ethan great to hear from you and even though the group is mainly for YouTube purposes anyone can join also I should probably let y'all know I'm 23
07/15/2017 11:11 pm
Level 1 : New Collective
mildswearing
Hey
I'm Ethan
I'll happily join your mc group
Name - Ethan
Age - 14
Skype and Discord although Discord is kinda buggy with my mic
Youtube - I'm gonna wait to start one since my computer can't handle Recording Software
07/15/2017 7:58 pm
Pigachoo
Y'ello
Im Jess
i would love to be apart of your minecraft friend group, as i have not started a youtube channel for myself yet but doing it with some friends would be great .
Name- Jess
Age- 14
Skype or discord? yeah both
Youtube- still creating
yeahhhh,
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome