Existing 2 player puzzle map

SwooponXbox360's Avatar SwooponXbox36011/22/13 7:12 pm
1 emeralds 348 6
11/24/2013 7:16 am
SwooponXbox360's Avatar SwooponXbox360
I'm looking for 1 or 2 talented and creative minecrafters that have a knack for creating puzzles. You are NOT required to have any redstone knowledge; but you are required to have a mic. If you are interested in completing a fun map this is a worthwhile project and loads of fun to work on. Here are a few features of my puzzle world:

* Each level requires 2 players to work together to progress from one puzzle to another
* Lots of unique puzzle concepts and original ideas
* Player lobby with access to 4 different levels each containing a unique theme
* Each puzzle resets itself and is returned to its original state for the next "team" of puzzle solvers
* Each puzzle is "locked" during use so other players cannot interfere with an existing session
* 1 completed level with 17 different puzzles

Please send a friend request or message and I'll be glad to show you we already have.

Gamertag: i Swoop i
SwooponXbox360
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/24/2013 5:34 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
tyler9011
Seems cool but I don't really know... why... haha. Keep playing minecraft!
11/24/2013 7:16 am
SwooponXbox360
huh? are you trying to communicate something?
11/23/2013 10:02 am
SwooponXbox360
EvilKittyWizard
SwooponXbox360I'm looking for 1 or 2 talented and creative minecrafters that have a knack for creating puzzles. You are NOT required to have any redstone knowledge; but you are required to have a mic. If you are interested in completing a fun map this is a worthwhile project and loads of fun to work on. Here are a few features of my puzzle world:

* Each level requires 2 players to work together to progress from one puzzle to another
* Each puzzle resets itself and is returned to its original state for the next "team" of puzzle solvers
* Each puzzle is "locked" during use so other players cannot interfere with an existing session

Please send a friend request or message and I'll be glad to show you we already have.

This is near-impossible without command blocks, plus the command block features added in 1.7.2 of the PC version. Sorry, you'll have to wait anywhere between 1-2 years for anything THAT major to happen on 360. However, Minecraft on the Xbox One will probably have these features from either the get-go or the first update.

I don't think you understand. This is an existing world that already works. Come try it and see. You'll enjoy it.
11/22/2013 7:34 pm
Level 43 : Master Nether Knight
TheEvilKittyWizard
SwooponXbox360I'm looking for 1 or 2 talented and creative minecrafters that have a knack for creating puzzles. You are NOT required to have any redstone knowledge; but you are required to have a mic. If you are interested in completing a fun map this is a worthwhile project and loads of fun to work on. Here are a few features of my puzzle world:

This is near-impossible without command blocks, plus the command block features added in 1.7.2 of the PC version. Sorry, you'll have to wait anywhere between 1-2 years for anything THAT major to happen on 360. However, Minecraft on the Xbox One will probably have these features from either the get-go or the first update.
11/22/2013 7:24 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Platydroid
This is just a guess but since I do not know much about MC on Xbox, is it required to have the XBox version of MC to play, or can PC play as well?
11/22/2013 7:30 pm
Level 43 : Master Nether Knight
TheEvilKittyWizard
Xbox and PC versions of Minecraft are incompatible for 3 reasons:

Minecraft on Xbox is in a different, older version.

Minecraft 360-edition has no true server connectivity at the moment, and the only multiplayer experience is when/if you invite your friends to your game (world) over XBL.

The Xbox 360 is not Java-compatible outside of Internet Explorer, thus Minecraft 360-edition is a essentially a first-party recreation on a platform other than Java.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome