Fun XBox 360 Minecraft City Roleplay Server

HunterTheMann99's Avatar HunterTheMann995/26/18 5:07 pm
1 emeralds 300 2
5/27/2018 11:26 am
HunterTheMann99's Avatar HunterTheMann99
Hello There! My name is Hunter. I am the owner of a Minecraft XBox 360 City World Roleplay Server! It has been running for a while, but it's not always the most active. We usually have a player base of about 2-4 players. A few times we do have a full server. We have a few staff members to keep things on the roll. It is a fun server with plenty of jobs and things to do. Jobs from Police Officer, To Army, To the Mafia, To Contractor, and there's a lot more where that came from! We have also recently started a discord. If you don't know what discord is, it is an awesome communication system for gamers. What *Is* Discord? If you would like additional information or would like to join, add me on the XBox 360, IGN: HunterTheMann99. Join the discord at: General Island Discord. Keep in mind that the discord is not completely finished. The in-game server is also always open for improvements and new members, as well as staff members. Thanks for taking your time to read, I hope you consider joining us!
HunterTheMann99
Level 1 : New Explorer