Help Needed...xbox 360 wired controller..what program

GrannyPatty's Avatar GrannyPatty4/20/16 4:54 pm
1 emeralds 420 9
4/20/2016 6:58 pm
GrannyPatty's Avatar GrannyPatty
yeah.. I'm trying to use my xbox 360 controller for MCPC. I found a few youtube vids about using mine...something as the program to get it started.. then I saw others..i don't even remember the names... I play (usually, until yesterday) pocket edition generally and just recently switched to PC edition.. I ran one world and the controls seemed VERY AKWARD for me and I just couldn't get the hang of it... so I went out and bought an xbox 360 WIRED controller with the PC adapter. (just xbox360 to USB) so I don't know what to do next.. I haven't been able to play minecraft in several days... My iPad, iPhone, and iPod were stolen from within my purse, which was locked in my desk, in my classroom. ( I am a 2nd grade elementary school teacher). Im not going to go into all that but.. I am an older woman (grandmother), and I have two addictions in life.. One being I drink far to much caffeine and the other.. I can not stop playing minecraft.. Since all of my iDevices were stolen I have to revert to drastic measures.. I now am a proud PC version owner of MINECRAFT! I just need a little help!! and if anyone is interested in taking the time..??? what is FORGE? I saw something about it tody aswell... can it help with the xbox360 issues as well?
GrannyPatty
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2016 6:58 pm
GrannyPatty
UUGGGHHHH! IT IS GIVING ME PROBLEMS ISTALLING.. xpadder has a conflict with my windows 8.1? idk whats wrong.. thanks anyways guys!
04/20/2016 6:38 pm
GrannyPatty
THank you everyone!!! All my best to you and yours.. have a wonderful day.. Im off to install me some mods!!! Mo'Creatures...+ 31 live, breathing 7 year olds..=TONS OF FUN!!!
04/20/2016 6:12 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
DeJay
I'll explain, Forge is a modloader that extends Minecraft's capability and even comes with an installer for itself as well as tons of YouTube video's explaining how to use this simple installer and add mods. There's a mod located here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... -over-320k
That has support up to Forge for 1.8.9 and Minecraft 1.8.9 (Forge of course runs though Minecraft).
You mention GTAV so I'll explain it in those terms. You can install GTA mods via the Steam Workshop if I'm correct. That uses the Steam API to make and develop. The same situation with Minecraft and Forge. Forge is the "Steam API" that allows people to extend the game and add features to it such as being able to zoom with a mod called OptiFine, being able to have more animals with a mod called Mo' Creatures. The possibility's are endless with the Forge running over Minecraft.
I've found this tutorial on the mod above:
https://youtu.be/2d30vgSoApY
And to install Forge 1.8.9 (for the latest version of this mod):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-X42LlBQ7g
04/20/2016 6:29 pm
GrannyPatty
WOW that's a lot of info..thank you so much!!!!! Im looking right now into the idea of installing forge... it does ork on 1.9 right? I just got mc for pc so it auto downloaded 1.9.. I think im gonna like this.. My classroom is full of minecraft addicts as well and I've watched a few videos on something called crazy craft... I knew it was a mod but until now that meant nothing to me.. I am so excited to figure all this out.. OMG!!! thank you ! you have made my day! My class kids are going to love seeing this on the big screen!
04/20/2016 5:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
linuxy
Some like gta v already has support for it, But minecraft does not so I use a program called xpadder.
04/20/2016 6:40 pm
GrannyPatty
GETTING IT NOW! LOVE IT!
THANKS SO MUCH!
04/20/2016 5:54 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
Joy2key, or is it joytokey... whatever it is, that works
04/20/2016 5:42 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Batman
taterman88
I used to use a program called xpadder and it worked pretty good but I think you can just download the software necessary from microsoft although I havent tried that.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windows
04/20/2016 6:39 pm
GrannyPatty
THANK YOU
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome