Need Help for an RPG server. Anyone Welcome!

ocarinaman5400's Avatar ocarinaman54002/13/13 3:36 am
1 emeralds 81
First things first, this is not going to be your run of the mill server/world on XBOX.
This will be an elaborate server/world that should take us a while to make.
That was me being honest now to the cool part!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My idea is that instead of building a fantasy server we build a world and congregation server.

So there will be at least four nations/congregations/etc.

These nations will have their own form of government and by their own kind I mean any kind.

This means you can have a strict democratic government or maybe a loose republic. or you can make up your own kind of government and implement it.

P.S: If you make your own government we keep a copy of it written down for you to use and keep so you know the rules and procedures for the government.

These nations will be built on creative so don't worry about them taking forever on survival!

The way we will start out is with one nation with a government of a democracy. Everything will be voted on. This will be "Ruled" by the owner ME!!!

Then all moderators will be put into this nation.
After this the moderators go the the four corners of the map and build there nations and empires! These will be the first few nations.

Now you may be wondering how to make a new nation. Well I will tell you how.

If you are not high n government in your nation then you must first get approval from your nation because this nation will have to sponsor the new build.

If you are high in the government in your nation then you can ask for a referral for a charter. If your nation approves this then you will travel to the administration nation where you will hopefully get approval to build your nation on creative!

If you would like to participate in this or help build it then message me on XBOX
My GT is : King Lime 180
ocarinaman5400
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner