Need ideas for my stadium, any input is much appreciated.

thekodiman210's Avatar thekodiman2102/27/13 4:38 am
1 emeralds 179 4
3/6/2013 10:23 am
LiquidChildren1's Avatar LiquidChildren1
Hey guys, I've been working on Cowboys Stadium for close up to 9 months now. I'm getting pretty close to being finished and need some cool ideas for concession stands, restrooms and gift shops, ect. I've come up with a clever idea with the ticket both using dispensers that pop out diamonds for luxury seating gold, iron, stuff like that. I want to know some of your clever ideas I could incorporate in to my stadium to make it awesome and more fun to play.

Heres the link to my stadium. http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... s-stadium/ Tell me what you think I should add or if theres something that should be altered with the stadium it's self. I've spent a lot of time on it and again want it to awesome. Thanks for any input.
thekodiman210
Level 27 : Expert Architect