[PS4] The Haunted Mansion 2 - Thorn's World - Adventure Map

Embmo's Avatar Embmo1/20/17 4:41 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 5
4/2/2017 9:54 pm
Tylor0303's Avatar Tylor0303
WARNING: This map is a SEQUEL to another map: The Haunted Mansion. Do NOT scroll down unless you have already played/beaten The Haunted Mansion map!!! The map can be found here:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/haunted-mansion-story-map-t540911.html

Video Preview:

Introduction:

Hello again, mortals. In this “Adventure” styled Minecraft map, you will face mobs, traps, puzzles and boss battles in an engaging, story-driven map. One year has passed since your visit to Mudhouse Mansion. And because of your foolish actions, Atticus Thorn has become a god, and has remade the world to his liking. The realms of both living and dead are at his mercy. It is time for you to make up for your mistakes, and purge the world of its tyrannical ruler, Thorn. With 3-10 hours of total gameplay, there is much to explore and experience in Thorn’s World!

Features:

o 1-4 player multiplayer. Play by yourself, or with up to three more friends! (If you want to play with others, you’ll need to recruit your own friends AND make sure they have read/know all of these rules as well!!!)
o Mobs, traps, puzzles, secrets/easter eggs, and boss battles.
o Limited supplies
o Items kept on death – Convenient respawning!
o Engaging story
o 3-10 hours of gameplay!

Rules:

o No “griefing.” Obviously.
o NO SEPARATING. Stick together as a group in the same town/settlement/wilderness/dungeon!!
o Mics are REQUIRED in multiplayer for communication with one another! This ensures that nobody will get separated from the group, and helps with the distribution of the map’s limited items!
o READ ALL OF THE BOOKS YOU FIND. Apart from the map trying to tell a story, the books tell you HOW to advance in the map and how to play it! If you are annoyed by excess reading or are unwilling to read, then this is NOT the map for you.
o If a sign or book tells you to throw away an item, THROW AWAY THAT ITEM.
o Players must enter the map with a CLEARED inventory. They are only allowed to use the items acquired in the map!
o MAXIMUM 4 players apart from the host.
o I understand that a lot of people prefer to play Minecraft muted. But for the sake of the map’s ambience and engagement, please play with the sound on!
o This game will have you travel an ENTIRE Minecraft map. While I am fairly confident that I thoroughly checked the map for kinks, there is always the chance I’ve made a mistake here and there. If you believe you have accidentally fallen into an area that you cannot get out of, or some other related issue, please tell the host so that you can be freed!

In-Game Settings:

In Thorn’s World, there are a number of game settings that you will need to change in Minecraft before you play. Please ensure that you follow these following guidelines for the best experience while playing Thorn’s World!
o Game options:
.......... UNCHECK “Death Messages.”
o Graphics:
.......... Set “Gamma” to 40%.
.......... UNCHECK “Render Clouds.”
o User Interface:
.......... UNCHECK “Display Chat Messages.”

Application:

In order for me to make sure that you will take this map seriously and READ, you are required to fill out this very short application as a forum response, and then contact me through PSN.
o Name:
o Age:
o PlayStation 4 Username/GamerTag:
o Minecraft Experience Level:
o Why do you want to join?:
o Will you read ALL of the books you find?:

My Contact Info:

o PlayStation 4 Username/Gamertag: Embolmo

Embmo
Level 1 : New Crafter