Wandering Steve

EarthSteve's Avatar EarthSteve7/24/18 3:10 pm
1 emeralds 169 1
7/24/2018 4:16 pm
mouse36's Avatar mouse36
So, where do I start. Earlier today I loaded up a minecraft world, an extremely old one from Xbox 360 edition, it was TU17’s tutorial world, i was exploring for the noustoulgia, when I went to the creeper ship, remember that? Hey, it made me cry!
well anyway, I need help, while on that world I came across a strange object at the ship, It could be seen at the castle from the ship and it looked like a player skin, now, this is on my offline TU17 tutorial that I managed to keep somehow, anyway, the “player” in the distance looked like it could Ben remotely related to the Steve skin, or similar...
now it kinda scared me as that’s console has been offline for a year now seen as my xb1 account has a different gold membership so nobody could have got into my world, it ran off after a minute or so of staring, I wish I could show a picture but it ran off before I thought of taking one... I want to know how to find it again, note: this was not a zombie as I could clearly see the peach colour instead of greenish brown that the zombies are, can someone help me?...
EarthSteve
Level 1 : New Miner