Xbox Enderman xp farm (fastest xp in the game)

Fapy's Avatar Fapy4/8/13 2:08 pm
1 emeralds 251
Hello everyone i decided to build an end farm for the Xbox and put it out for download for you all to have
This took me about 3 hours to build and it was done on creative mode, but the world is now survival.
The whole thing is made from Netherbrick and Obsidian and is about 120 blocks tall (give or take a few)
It takes about 5-8 minutes for the spawner to fill up and when it is full you should expect to have 25-30 levels of xp when you are finished Slaughtering the endermen!
There is an enchanting room, a brewing room that has all the essential items you need to brew your potions and last but not least i added a chest room so you can store all your goodies, that is located at the stairs by the enchanting room.
If you are going to use the for a YouTube series or show your friends, please don't say that you built it. Give credit where credit is due, i would really appreciate it guys!
Expect more things like this to come!
If you enjoyed it and want to see other builds or have suggestions, send me a pm on here, Message me on xbox @ iDerpd or email me at darklightpvp@gmail.com.
In the file there are instructions on how to download and put the world on your xbox!
Download is here http://www.mediafire.com/?r7mnwuri8n4ku4n
Thanks, Ord
Fapy
Level 25 : Expert Geek