Xbox One~ City of Blackwood *Medieval Builders Needed*

xUSMCxMARIN3x's Avatar xUSMCxMARIN3x6/21/15 9:44 am
1 emeralds 421 7
6/24/2015 3:45 pm
xUSMCxMARIN3x's Avatar xUSMCxMARIN3x
Welcome, and thanks for viewing this little post. My name is Aaron, aka grievous, aka marine and I am here to express my need for building help.I am a PC builder that has made multiple towns, village, castles, and occasional megabuild. I just don't upload these things mainly do to criticism. However today I wish to change that.

A few days ago, some friends and I started a brand new world on Xbox One because I want to attempt the console challenge and prove that console Minecraft isn't that bad. The build is "Nortalia" the continent of humans. This massive land will be far and wide hopefully with many aspects to it. We have begun the main city known as Blackwood which is coming out quite nice.
So now I ask, for those of you willing, to join us. We need skilled builders that can match my level and/or exceed it. So far I have created much of the world design, layout, and overall construction. If you can't match the style you will have minor jobs until you can match it or make it better. I will train you personally if needed.

This should be enough, just comment here or message o Grievous for further info and proof of skill. Thank you.
xUSMCxMARIN3x
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/24/2015 3:45 pm
xUSMCxMARIN3x
Click to reveal
the adman2315Yeah feel free to hit me up on xbox when you see me on, I'm almost done a build for a single huge castle, I have a modernish city build as well, but free build wise I tend to like creating burrows and mountain side houses, but i'll show you around my xboxone builds.
gt:
the adman2315
include the space
Will do
06/24/2015 3:25 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
the adman2315
Yeah feel free to hit me up on xbox when you see me on, I'm almost done a build for a single huge castle, I have a modernish city build as well, but free build wise I tend to like creating burrows and mountain side houses, but i'll show you around my xboxone builds.
gt:
the adman2315
include the space
06/24/2015 9:47 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
the adman2315
Yeah I normally do xbox only megabuilds, I was just wondering what medium you use to relay the layout of the city
06/24/2015 12:25 pm
xUSMCxMARIN3x
What do you mean by "medium to relay the layout of the city"? I just look for a spot, imagine what could go there, then ill set up a color pallet/key of what to build with and what its gonna look like, then I transfer over to a wool scheme almost like a key of what goes where and I draw a layout of the city using that. Once done or to my liking I start building.
If you want, I'd love to talk to a fellow builder on Xbox. Only know one other builder (one of my best friends) however he is a modern builder while I am quite the opposite.
06/23/2015 9:25 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
theadman2315
is it a schematic build, or just pretty much a giant free build?
06/23/2015 1:20 pm
xUSMCxMARIN3x
Well if you cant tell, this is on console so no, it wont be ported to a schematic. I have a decisive plan though, whether it be Goblin tunnels beneath Blackwood, to the Arabian city just west of black wood, to the hobbit shire not too far north. I'm basically taking up the challenge of xbox building instead of PC like usual.
06/21/2015 9:45 am
xUSMCxMARIN3x
My fault, for some reason the size of the photos wont change, strange?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome