Xbox One Skyrim-Like RP Server

RobLung98's Avatar RobLung982/3/14 3:12 pm
1 emeralds 232
Excuse me if I'm posting this in the wrong place, as I am new here. If anyone is interested in joining me in a map I will soon create when the Xbox One version comes out, please notify me. If you are familiar with The Elder Scrolls and their games like Skyrim, this should interest you. I have done some major planning to have a map whereas there is a "good" side and a "bad" side. There are quests to do with your team and side quests, as well as Adventure missions. There are also Challenges twice a week. If you are familiar with Rooster Teeth and their office of Achievement Hunter, you will know that they do weekly Minecraft Let's Plays. It will be the same sort of deal, but twice a week because it isn't our job to do it, and people may not show up. There is going to be an Arena and a Hitlist questline too. Property purchasing is an important factor as well. The minimum amount of people to run the map is 6, including myself. As of now, my friends who I was originally going to do this with are not getting Xbox Ones for a long time. If you want to learn more, notify me through here or Xbox. The two sides are The Divine and The Forlorn. I almost forgot to mention that their are classes that include being a Warrior, Archer, or Mage. As you level up, your equipment will level up with you. The more active you are, the more you level up- such as completing missions and whatnot. I am not a petty builder, so this is a lot more professional than some may think. If you have any doubts on what I have said, feel free to contact me.There are 5 spots still open. I have been using a doc to plan for this. There is more info that is not on the doc, but it's for future quests. If you are interested in joining, this next link is for you https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sGu5NC ... s/viewform.
RobLung98
Level 1 : New Explorer