PS4 24/7 Castle Survival 21+ ONLY

repairmant's Avatar repairmant7/31/17 8:45 am history
1 emeralds 520 5
9/11/2017 10:12 am
repairmant's Avatar repairmant
I've been hosting a big survial server for a long time now we have 6 castles, lots of materials, item sorter for everything in the game, bulk item storage, item delivery pipelines, automatic rail system to every castle, automatic super furnace, and we're looking to have more members either to help out on currect projects, claim some land and build your own castle or claim an abandon castle. I'm our server's Redstone Engineer and we have some architects if you need any pointers. Server runs 24/7 and I do regular backups to my RAID-6 NAS (super safe file storage), and I have battery backup unit on the PS4 and NAS.

-Shared Community Storage.

-Any material you could want to use we have.

~2 Year old Survival Server you can get achievements too!

Required:
Must be 21 or older
Must have a Mic

Interested MSG me! All friend request MUST have a message or I'll assume its spam and block you. msg: repairmant87

In your friend request or message provide:
- Confirm If you have a Mic
- Age and Timezone
- How long you have been playing MC
- What you will bring to the Server (Building skills, Detailing, Redstone, etc..)
repairmant
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/11/2017 10:12 am
repairmant
We now have installed redstone utility lines under all the rail pipelines for track switching and setup our 1st castle to bypass the main castle and travel past it to other castles so we can use the same rails for traveling.
09/05/2017 5:24 pm
repairmant
We have just finished installing a Bulk Storage system that compacts items into shulker boxes it holds almost 2.25million items, our item delivery system is about to be redone with shulkers instead of hoppers so its super fast to send items between castles. Several other projects and things going on join to check them out.
08/29/2017 2:42 am
smashingbosoms
Hi there

im interested, im 25 and live in Australia but i play whenever during the day or night.

I design pretty well if i say so myselt. Have come from minecraft pc background but recently just got a ps4 and am looking for awesome servers such as yours.

Psn: smashingbosoms
08/08/2017 7:56 pm
Echo419r
Id like to join up, add me and send an invite. Echo419r
08/07/2017 5:31 pm
repairmant
Here's the birds eye view of the Nether Castle:
http://imgur.com/onfmPf9

Here's 1 of 4 corners of the item sorter inside the Nether Castle:
http://imgur.com/DQFF3Cx

After the redesign of the item sorter we had extra room in the corners of the sorter so we put some useful stuff for our members in each corner:
http://imgur.com/JT3DjD4

EDIT: Not sure why image doesn't show up here but I added links
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome