Help for custom structures generation

Eledwhen's Avatar Eledwhen8/28/20 5:05 am
2 emeralds 136 5
9/3/2020 9:19 am
Eledwhen's Avatar Eledwhen
Hello.

I'm currently trying to add custom structures to my datapack and i would like to know if there is a way to know if it has worked, because the command \locate doesn't work for custom structures.

Thanks, Eledwhen.

(Feel free to ask question if i wasn't enought explicite, i'm new to this.)
Eledwhen
Level 31 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/03/2020 9:19 am
Eledwhen
Hello, i come again, wondring if there is a way to generate structures at a frequency near the frequency of generation of a spruce in a taïga.
08/28/2020 6:00 am
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Stalkative
The only way to really know for sure is to see the structure in the game. I can think of a few ways to make them stand out more:
- Have them generate very close to each other, which in turn will make them very common
- Have them generate with an entity that has glowing (preferrably something that doesn't move, like an armor stand)
- Have them generate with a command block that is set to always active. That way, as soon as one of the structures is loaded, the command will run
08/28/2020 6:55 am
Eledwhen
Thanks, i will try that.

But how can i control the distance between two sructures?
08/29/2020 3:07 am
Level 29 : Expert Geek
Stalkative
It's in the dimension file, under the structures tag, where you specify something like salt, spacing and distance. Spacing is the average distance between two of the structures, distance is the minimum
08/29/2020 5:03 am
Eledwhen
It worked. Thank you so much!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome