18w50a Discussion

Devi The Panda's Avatar Devi The Panda12/13/18 9:35 pm
2 emeralds 309 6
12/17/2018 9:51 am
busterdogtnt's Avatar busterdogtnt

This Discussion was made for those who've played a little bit of 18w50a snapshot

Okay so first off, I want to throw this out there... Is the new villages a bit too OP for their rarity? I mean really, Nether items in the church and about every item in the game in one area??

Anyways, I've only played about 1 hour of the new snapshot to see what's going on and all I've got to say for it is "My god, a new storage unit!!" (Barrels). I love the villages but they're in my opinion a bit much for what the game is atm; maybe that's just me trying to be biased since it is in development but from what I'm seeing so far, 1.14 is bringing in a more "easy going" feel rather than a "survival sandbox", and with these new structures (again not complaining) it feels as if new Minecrafters would feel a bit outdone by the Mojang team with even simple builds. This could mean that people'll try harder to make something but it also means that it'd be hurting egos and possibly pushing people away from building in a whole don't y'all think?

Anyways enough with my rambling! What do you all think of 1.14's 18w50a snapshot? Do you like it? what parts do you like? what do you dislike? Anything that could've been done differently?

Devi The Panda
Level 41 : Master System